Alamance Community College is part of the North Carolina Community College System.
Alamance Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees. Questions about the accreditation of Alamance Community College may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, by calling 404-679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
- The College has been fully approved for payment of veterans’ benefits by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and North Carolina State Approving Agency.
- The College is an institutional member of the American Association of Community Colleges.
- The North Carolina Department of Insurance approves the insurance pre-licensing courses.
- The North Carolina Department of Justice, Division of Training and Standards accredits the Basic Law Enforcement Training program (BLET).
- The North Carolina State Board of Cosmetic Arts evaluates the Cosmetology program.
- The American Culinary Federation accredits the Culinary Arts program.
- The Council of Dental Education of the American Dental Association accredits the Dental Assisting program.
- The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) accredits the Medical Assisting program.
- The National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) accredits the Medical Laboratory Technology program.
- The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services Division of Facility Services approves the Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation Program.
- The North Carolina Board of Nursing approves the Nursing Education Program.
- The North Carolina Real Estate Commission approves the real estate pre-licensing and post-licensing courses.