VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Transforming lives through excellence in teaching, learning, and service.
Alamance Community College provides educational programs and services to prepare all members of our diverse community to succeed.
- Excellence – We hold ourselves to the highest expectations and are committed to meeting them with integrity.
- Learning – We provide high-quality educational experiences that help people gain the knowledge, skills, behaviors, and values necessary to achieve their goals.
- Community – We promote collaboration and partnerships through respectful interactions.
- Equity and Inclusion – We embrace the diversity of our communities, work to ensure that each person feels a sense of belonging, and provide access to the resources people need to succeed.
- Innovation – We are open to change, creativity, and risk-taking that help us achieve our mission and goals.
Revised by the Board of Trustees – August 8, 2022
ACC Forward: 2022-25 Strategic Plan Priorities