Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content


Incoming transcripts from other schools can be:

E-mailed to or

OR mailed to

Alamance Community College
Admissions/Records Office
P.O. Box 8000
Graham, NC  27253-8000

Transcripts from other colleges must be official sealed copies and cannot be faxed to us. If sent electronically, transcripts must come directly from the school or an approved digital credential agency (i.e. CFNC, Parchment, etc.) – not from the student. If you are applying for financial aid, you should notify the Financial Aid Office once all of your transcripts have been received by the Admissions Office.

NOTE: The College will not release or make copies of transcripts received from other educational institutions. Students must request original copies directly from the schools attended.


Need to send us your High School transcript?

This tool from the College Foundation of NC can help!

Transcripts from high schools and GED/HiSET institutions must be official copies and may be faxed only if done so directly from the high school or the school district office.  
ACC fax number: 336-506-4264.

Post-secondary transcripts received by the College are evaluated for transfer credit by an Admissions Counselor, following guidelines approved by the various academic departments. Transcripts are evaluated based on students’ program of study.



Unofficial Transcripts

If you are a current student, unofficial transcripts can be accessed through the Student Self-Service account and are free of charge.  To access, log into Self-Service and click on “Academics” on the left-hand tool bar.  Click “Student Planning,” and then “Unofficial Transcript.”


Official Transcripts: Curriculum (For-Credit) & Continuing Education (Non-Credit)

ACC provides official transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse’s eTranscript service. Requests can be made online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with tracking information provided to the requester.

To request an official ACC curriculum or continuing education transcript, click on the banner below: 

click here to order your official transcript

  • Electronic transcripts are processed within 15 minutes unless further research is needed. 
  • Requests to mail official transcripts are processed within 1-2 business days.  (Note: Official transcripts will not be released if there is an outstanding financial obligation to the college.)
  • The cost is $3.50 per electronic transcript destination (includes a digital authentication), and $4.90 for hard copy mailings.
  • For current students: please verify via your Self-Service account that final grades and/or degree(s) have been posted on your record before requesting an official transcript. 
  • Request an official ACC curriculum or continuing education transcript here.


Official Transcripts:  High School Equivalency Programs

GED® or HiSET® Official Transcripts
Official North Carolina GED® or HiSET® transcripts must be ordered by the student from  If the GED® was earned in a state other than North Carolina, contact the school in which the GED® was earned OR the state GED® Director’s Office to obtain an official GED® transcript. 

Adult High School (AHS) Official Transcripts
Official AHS transcripts are processed by the Academic and Career Readiness Department using the AHS transcript request form.  For more information, visit the Academic and Career Readiness Department’s webpage.